Eco-friendly trip in Phrae
Phrae is a town in northern Thailand and is the capital of Phrae province. While not on the main tourist trail, it is a great place to visit and dive a little deeper into Thai culture.
Join us a 3-day eco-friendly trip to relax and learn about the everyday life of local farmers. This tour is designed for those who love nature and seeing another way of life. During your visit, there are many interesting things to do such as:
• Wandering local morning markets.
• Rolling up your sleeves for farming activities.
• Hiking to hidden waterfalls.
• Taking part in a Baci ceremony.
• Visiting local handicraft workshops such as blacksmiths and cigar rollers.
• Staying at an eco-friendly homestay.
• Enjoying delicious and fresh local cuisine.
Contact Us to add this excursion to your Thailand tour.